Firefighter/EMS Live In Internship
What Does LCFR Do?
LCFR is a progressive combination department in Waukesha County with 13 full-time and 50 part-time/paid on premise members. LCFR runs 1900+ calls per year. These calls include:
· 911 Fire Calls
· 911 EMS Calls (All EMS levels)
· Paramedic Intercepts
· Interfacility Transfers (BLS, ALS, Critical Care)
· Rapid Intervention Team Calls
What sets us apart from the rest?
· EMS Training Center - We have our own training center where we teach initial classes for Emergency Medical Responder, EMT-Basic, and Advanced EMT. We also do our own EMS refreshers for all EMS levels.
· We have our own Paramedic Preceptors which precept students from LCFRTC, WCTC and MATC-Madison.
What do We Provide Our Interns?
· 24/7/365 rooming at LCFR Station 2 (no cost)
· Bi-weekly stipend
· 24/48 schedule which includes school time
· When responding to calls outside of their regular 24/48 schedule interns will be paid hourly
· $$ for tuition spending and books
· LCFR uniforms, turnout gear and other PPE
· We strongly encourage interns to work up to and thru the paramedic level
For more information contact Firefighter/Paramedic Zach Daveler
email@example.com or (262) 646-6235